Call for Artist
Be Events presents its first annual Halloween inspired Art Gala
THEME NAME: Ascension
Artwork displayed will be inspired by each artist's unique interpretation of the word Ascension.
This Art Gala will be a formal all black event held at Revel 32 located in the heart of Poughkeepsie, N.Y. on October, 8th 2022.
If you are interested in submitting your art for consideration contact us via email at
Include in your email...
- Title of art work
- Artist Bio
- Summary of work
- Dimensions of work
- Medium used
- Price of Artwork
- Deadline for Art Submission: Oct 1,2022.
- Oct 3rd Artist will be notified which works were selected.
- Deliver artwork: October 8th at eleven am (32 cannon St Poughkeepsie NY 12601.)
- October 8th: Halloween inspired Art Gala begins at 7pm.
- Pick up art work the night of event/ or Monday Oct 10th 12pm-2pm.
- Artwork must be original, and the favored choice of the artist.
- All art must be for sale.
- The final decision for exhibiting the artwork will rest with the art show directors.
- Space will be allocated based on the order of applications received.
- Consent for publicity reproduction is considered granted unless otherwise
- Eligible Mediums: Glass, wood, fiber, ceramics, wearable art, mixed-media, sculpture, painting, metal, photography, basketry, jewelry and printmaking.
- Presentation: Each piece must be appropriately framed, assembled, and wired for hanging. If the art piece(s) will not be hanging on a wall, then it is the artist’s responsibility to provide the free-standing display case / stands / pedestals for their work. Installation of displays will be made in assigned areas. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor / Artist to provide the pieces in hanging condition with label identifying each piece with application: Title, Media, Size and Price
- Delivery: The Exhibitor / Artist must deliver the artwork to the display location as scheduled.
- Set-up: The facility team sets up the entire show. All care will be taken with your work. Be Events is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Sales: All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show and sale. 75% of sales will be artist’s percentage and items sold will be paid to artist within 15 days of the end of the show.
- Pick-up: The Exhibitor must pick up the art from our facility by the specified date and time. Sold artwork will be available for pick up the day of the Gala.
SALES and LIABILITY: All artwork must be for sale. The artist will receive a 75% commission on any art sold at the premises.
Be Events reserves the right to reject work not accurately represented by the images submitted or with missing and/or incomplete information.
Neither Be Events, Revels 32, the Directors, nor its employees, nor its agents will be liable for loss, damage to or theft of property during this art event. The artist accepts the risks involved and maintains that their own insurance is sufficient coverage.
NOTE: Unsold artwork must be removed the night of the event or from our studio location on October 10, 2022 between 12pm-2pm; otherwise there will be a storage charge of $5 per day.
Be Events reserves the right to use images of the artwork for publicity and educational purposes in perpetuity.
Further exhibit details will be provided to selected artists.
By submitting artwork, the artist is agreeing to the terms outlined.
Each participating artist will receive an individual feature on our Instagram, Facebook, and website platforms.
By submitting your work to Be Events you have read and agreed to all information contained within this page. YOU CONFIRM THAT THE ARTWORK or IMAGE WAS CREATED BY YOURSELF AND NO ONE ELSE.